Virginia JuneShow Phone Number
12851 Grand River Road
Brighton, MI 48116
Alt. Phone: 810.225.2569
About Brighton Center for Recovery
Thank you for your interest in Brighton Center for Recovery! Brighton is the second-oldest alcohol and drug treatment facility in the country and the first addiction center to be licensed in Michigan. We opened in the early 1950’s and have become a national leader in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Since then, we have helped thousands of individuals to change their lives and overcome their addictions. In addition, we have cultivated a reputation for being compassionate, caring and dedicated to those in need of addiction recovery. Our clinical excellence is second to none and we strive to be the best in our field to ultimately save lives.
Patients choose Brighton Center for Recovery as their addiction treatment center for many reasons. Adding to our history and leadership in the field of drug and alcohol treatment are our current and relevant substance abuse program achievements:
- All addiction recovery programs at Brighton Center for Recovery are individualized and include input from a team of physicians, nurses, substance abuse counselors and recovery care managers.
- Our workforce consists of a majority of associates who are themselves in recovery, or are adult children of alcoholics.
- We are the only addiction treatment center in Michigan that has a 24-hour nursing staff as well as a full-time registered dietitian and nutrition specialist.
- Demonstrating our commitment to clinical excellence, many of our nurses are Certified Addiction Registered Nurses (CARN) through the International Nurses Society on Addictions. We lead the nation in the number of CARN-certified addiction nurses.
- Our drug and alcohol recovery aftercare programs include easy, on-campus access to a variety of 12-step programs that are offered on a daily basis.
- For patients paying privately for longer recovery stays, we are very competitively priced, and our substance abuse program quality equals and exceeds those of the most costly treatment centers.
- Every Brighton Center for Recovery associate receives annual service excellence training. This is reflected by patient satisfaction scores exceeding 90 percent.
- We help promote the understanding and knowledge of alcohol and drug treatment through regular teaching rotations of nursing, medical and social work students.
- We are a state-licensed addiction treatment center, accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers.
- As part of the integrated behavioral health network of St. John Providence Health System, we gain strength from the broad collaboration with the respected behavioral medicine clinics at Providence Hospital and the Eastwood Clinics.
- We are the Addiction Treatment Center of Excellence for Ascension Health, America’s largest faith-based health system.
We are proud to be a leader in the field of drug and alcohol treatment. We look forward to helping you find the skills and tools needed to live a sober and healthy life. If you or someone you love is addicted to drugs or alcohol, our team of compassionate addiction treatment professionals is ready to help in recovery. Welcome to hope. Welcome to Brighton Center for Recovery.
Brighton Center for Recovery