bart allenShow Phone Number
12905 palomar wy
santa ana, CA 92705
Phone: 714 470 5469
comeback treatment center
Residential Drug Rehab & Drug Treatment
Drug Treatment The most comprehensive and cost effective drug rehab program and drug addiction treatment center of the entire region. Located in Orange County, and serving Los Angeles and the Southern California area, our low cost drug rehab program and alcohol addiction treatment program offers a new life and is just one phone call away! CTC offers high-quality drug rehab programs and alcohol recovery in a serene setting designed to mix environment with mental and emotional healing
Offering 28 Day Residential Drug Rehab & "FAST TRACK" Drug Treatment
Drug Rehab & Treatment
- 28 day residential primary care
- Family care
- Drug and alcoholism education
- One on one counseling
- Peer level groups
- Dual diagnostic track available
Intervention Services & Drug Detox
- On-call intervention services
- Intervention: 87% success rate
- Professional Detox servicesDrug Treatme
Our Drug Treatment Centers Offer
- Highest Standards of Drug Rehab Program & Addiction Treatment
- Fully Licensed State Certified Addiction Treatment
- Low Cost Drug Addiction Treatment & Affordable Financial Plans
- Minutes close to Los Angeles
- 28, 56 & 84 Residential Drug Rehab Programs
- Drug Treatment Facilities
- Sober Living Transition Homes
- 3 Levels of Extended Care
- Specialized Group Therapy for Specific Drug Treatment Needs
- One On One Drug Addiction Counseling
- Spiritual Counseling - All Religions
- Specialized Drug Rehab & Dedicated Staff
- Qualified, Caring & Experienced Drug Addiction Treatment Professionals
- Life-Long Aftercare Support
- Locations Throughout Orange County & Southern California
- Drug Addiction & Alcohol Educational Seminars
- Family Seminars & Education
- Marital & Relationship Groups and counseling
- Addiction Recovery
Drug Rehab and Alcohol Addiction Treatment are a science, and when coupled with compassionate, caring staff, they become an art. People get people sober and clean. While work-books, blackboards, audio tapes, and video tapes can be useful tools in drug rehab recovery, it is people helping people that have the greatest influence on new people entering treatment!
With proper drug rehab and addiction treatment, people can be set free from their chemical addiction. Many of our clients, who were once hopeless and full of despair, have turned their lives around to find health, vitality, and a personal freedom they admit is unbelievable! Simply put, the mission of CTC is to introduce those suffering from drug and alcohol substance abuse a way out. Permanent sobriety and personal enhancement are their own powerful influences. Our philosophy is: When a human being experiences and develops personal change from within, that person is changed forever and is suddenly on a new highway to freedom.
Find Success at Our Drug Addiction Treatment Centers
There are actually two sides to addiction treatment: Clinical components and therapy / social developmental opportunity. The two are critical for successful drug rehab, drug recovery and alcohol recovery. We are talking about a “blended” environment. In treatment, critical information is at hand, and we are looking for the best way for it to be absorbed. Personal development goes further when it is enjoyed. CTC emphasizes enjoying recovery. Treatment is a residential process that should not have negative associations of confinement or restrictions of free will. It goes without saying that people would not live well or produce their best in a laboratory!
An Atmosphere of Interest and Motivation!
While not losing sight of clinical priority, Comeback Treatment Center intertwines "learning and developing" with personal comfort and fun activities. Our Low Cost Southern California drug addiction treatment and alcohol rehab process throughout the entire time frame of a client’s stay, continually promotes this theme.
Group sessions are important in Drug Treatmentdrug treatment and alcohol recovery. People learn about themselves through one another, especially when facilitated by an experienced professional. They sit in session together sharing themselves and their experiences. They come to know one another. Putting the same group of people together in an occasional volleyball game, on the same hand, offers a natural cohesion between clients which would otherwise not exist in a strictly clinical setting.
Drug Rehab, Drug Treatment, Alcohol Recovery, Drug Rehabilitation Centers