Meg BennettShow Phone Number
1407 West Stassney Ln
Austin, TX 78745
Alt. Phone: (800)843-6257
Texas Star Recovery Program
Texas Star Recovery Program
Call 800-252-5151 for help now.
Detox & Chemical Dependency Rehab
Texas Star Recovery Program is a residential facility offering Acute Detoxification and Chemical Dependency Rehabilitiation for ages 18 and up.
Texas Star Recovery works to provide hope in the form of quality treatment to adults. Within Texas Star Recovery's private, beautiful 6 campus, individuals begin the steps towards recovery through personalized treatment plans that focus primarily on teaching them how to replace their past chemical highs with natural highs.
Foundation & Recovery
At Texas Star Recovery, we believe that our patients are at a Crossroads of Life and need help to regain control of their lives. Our program guides each adult toward the best road by physical, mental, and spiritual strengthening through training in these areas:
- Transitioning into Recovery
- Develop Healthy Relationships
- Sober Coping Strategies
- 12 Step Program Education
- Spirituality & Recovery
- Physical Fitness/Recreation
- Developing Sober Support Systems
- Relapse Prevention
Texas Star Recovery's Acute Detoxification is a safe haven for adults who are chemically dependent and have a history of medical symptoms from withdrawal, including dual diagnosis. Our experts provide the best environment both medically and mentally to transition the individual through this difficult time.
Our acute detoxification program provides immediate crisis intervention, formulates a comprehensive assessment, develops both a treatment plan and a discharge plan, and successfully transitions the patient to the most appropriate level of care.
The initial assessment is created with the collaboration of the individual and multidisciplinary treatment team and includes the following elements:
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Chemical Dependency Assessment
- Medical History & Physical Evaluation
- Nursing Assessment
- Social History
- Recreational/Leisure Assessment
Texas Star Recovery's Intensive Inpatient Rehabilitation works with the individual to implement the treatment plan and discharge plan formulated during the detox stages and comprehensive evaluation.
Addiction is a complex disease, therefore treatment must be just as complex and tailored to each individual's needs and circumstances. While designing a plan to eliminate dependency, the following components are addressed with each patient:
- An Understanding of the Disease
- The 12 Steps - A Foundation for Recovery
- An Understanding of the Fear and Isolation associated with addiction and the need for a sober support system
- Awareness of the Impact of Chemical Dependency on the family including work with the family
- Self Awareness to Increase Ability to become a more productive member of society and the workforce
- A Relapse Prevention Plan
- A Plan of Continued Recovery
- A Weekly Alumni Meeting
For more information, please visit: www.TexasStarRecovery.com.
Austin, TX Residential Treatment Center