Our Comprehensive program including structured housing for less than $4900 monthly will include the following services:
Non-Medical, Torah-Bible-12-Step based action program. It is well documented that in early 12 step recovery groups (1940’s-50) when spirituality was the primary focus of treatment after medical detoxification, 75-92% recovery rates were the norm. All students will complete, if willing, the Twelve Steps within two-three months.
• Fifteen One-Hour Spiritual Groups weekly. Building healthy relationships with G-d, self, and others while resolving intimacy issues. Challenging our thinking and learning to question old ineffective beliefs in order to achieve a new perception. Practice of in- depth moral inventory to identify inner values in order to develop a clear vision for this new life. Over fifty topics related to recovery and the clarification of existential questions with numerous practical skills for living.
• Two One Hour Individual Spiritual Sessions weekly. In depth exploration of the underlying issues in need of understanding and rectification to uproot the core level causes of self destructive behaviors. Identification of unique strengths and talents.
• Family Group/Adult, spiritual counseling for the family members and to enhance understanding of the recovery process and to assist in strengthening the family unit. We believe each situation needs to be evaluated to determine if the family should be involved and to what extent at this phase of the healing process.
• Highly structured and supervised sober living halfway house, in Hollywood, FL near “The Second South Beach” with an abundance of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. A mile and a half from the beach itself. Luxury apartments with two residents per unit. Two house meetings weekly, twelve step meetings on site, with counselor available on call with over 25 years clean. Live in house manager on property.
• Interactive classes, with the study of basic Kabalistic thought, and classical texts on ethics to increase personal character development. Training in leadership skills and methods to increase learning capacity.
• Universal spiritual path for all mankind for Non-Jewish participants (7 Laws of Noah) and Torah topics related to their personal recovery. We believe strongly in outreach to all our neighbors.
• Advanced Meditation and Prayer, training in ways to increase concentration and intent to develop one’s intuitive faculties for effective prayer and study to increase in spiritual knowledge. Our techniques and methods of prayer were actually used by the prophets and great sages passed down throughout the generations.
• Complementary transportation and Introduction to various twelve-step meetings and recovery related events and to local twelve step clubhouses.
• Twelve-Step Meetings and Workshops.
• Recovery Coaching, a minimum of ten years clean and a solid 12 step-background for all our recovery coaches.
• Vocational Education/Assistance with referrals and networking within the local community. Upon completion of the suggested program stay, we will assist with integrating individuals into their respective communities back home.
• One on one mentoring in Torah studies. Study subjects of personal interest and subjects supporting recovery.
• Physical Health Education. It is incumbent to take care of ourselves and exercise helps reduce stress and can improve the mood although our position is clear that the essential component of recovery is spiritual based with character development.
• Vitamin and nutritional supplements, to assist in the cleansing process.
• Two Hours of Spiritual Follow-up Group weekly, for unlimited period of time.
• Alumni Fellowship and assistance with developing support system.
• Totals-25 hrs spiritual counseling/and education weekly plus skill related activities and twelve step meetings equals approximately 40 hours of active program involvement weekly