Jessica EarnhardtShow Phone Number
5521 grosvenor blvd.
los angeles, CA 90066
Alt. Phone: 310.962.1776
We recognize the necessity of structure and guidelines to ensure a productive, recovery oriented community. We strive to provide an organized, safe environment for those who have found themselves facing consequences due to active alcoholism/addiction and have shown commitment by initiating the recovery process. We acknowledge the necessity of a positive sense of self and individuality.
We encourage residents to maintain their current employment, seek to further their education, and/or regain employment. We create an atmosphere that promotes recovery and community, and support LEGACY residents in the development of healthy relationships with their families and significant others.
We introduce LEGACY residents to 12-step program philosophies. We encourage LEGACY residents to establish a recovery support system. We require full participation in 12-step meetings. We motivate LEGACY residents to choose a 12-step fellowship and bond with a sponsor.
The LEGACY management team reviews each of the resident’s involvement in the community and adherence to policies and guidelines. Should resident deviate, their behavior is contracted and restriction imposed. Community is involved by voting, regarding imposed restrictions. LEGACY believes that the unity of the clean and sober living community is paramount.
We invite you to experience LEGACY.
ONGOING RECOVERY GUIDANCE
Daily team interaction
24 hour availability
Relapse intervention contracting
Acute relapse episode intervention
Supervised community meetings
Consultations with family members
Family support workshops
Collaborative rapport with therapies and outpatient programs
Extensive referral base
Assist with exit goals
Prepare transition contract
Established with the courts
Provide progress reports required by judicial systems (additional fee)
- Policies and procedures to provide a sober safe environment
- Address non-compliance with appropriate consequence
- Monitoring: toxicology screening
- Accountability: Residents are required to be accountable for time. They are required to report time of departure from premises, destination time, and expected time of return.
- Daily check in with management
- Individualized responsibilities
- Daily morning meditation & evening 10 th step meetings
- Daily attendance at outside 12-step meetings
- Expected sponsorship in a 12-step fellowship
- In house 12-step meetings (alumni & fellowshipping)
- In house 12-step book study & step study
- Community meeting – supervised
- Resident community meeting – reinforcing autonomy
- Live-in resident house manager/operations manager
We have designed in-house recovery and peer interactive meetings to address daily stressors, develop a clean and sober support group, and utilize recovery tools:
Home About Us