Chris KasparShow Phone Number
4388 E. Katella Ave
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Twin Town Treatment Centers
Drug Alcohol Treatment Program Description
· Day Treatment: The Drug Alcohol Treatment Program serves adults and adolescents in separate tracks. Each client is enrolled in eight hours of treatment programming per day, up to six days per week. Recommended as a cost-effective alternative to inpatient care for highly acute and seriously disabling conditions.
· Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): The Drug Alcohol Treatment Program serves adults and adolescents in separate tracks. The treatment program emphasizes abstinence, relapse prevention, disease model education, family codependency counseling, problem solving skills, stress management, and family communication skills. Each client is enrolled in three-and-one-half hours of treatment programming per day, up to six days per week.
· Continuing Care: Clients, who successfully graduate from "IOP", "Phase I Treatment" are enrolled in four subsequent monthly of biweekly, and then weekly aftercare sessions. Many managed care plans pay for only the "Phase I" episode of care, where the four months of Continuing Care are provided without additional charge. (Per contractual arrangement.)
· Relapse Track: Ten sessions of IOP are provided to individuals who complete Twin Town's program and later relapse.
· ADE (Alcohol and Drug Education): This program is designed to respond to the problems of detected substance abuse in the workplace who may resist or may be inappropriate for rehabilitation services. ADE consists of up to ten sessions.
· Coordination with Ambulatory Detoxification: As part of the initial assessment, Twin Town evaluates the need for detoxification services using a screening tool developed for them. If appropriate, the patient is treated by Twin Town's affiliated physician addictionologists for detoxification, while participating in the IOP.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) Services: The Twin Town location in Orange can provide bilingual services.
· Alumni Program: Twin Town has an alumni group that is set up to meet on a monthly basis. The Alumni consists of clients who have completed the Drug Alcohol Treatment Program