Alcohol Treatment, Drug Treatment, Orange County Rehab and Detox
The 30, 60 and 90-day residential alcohol treatment and drug treatment programs for men at Orange County Rehab are Social Model by nature and are 12-step oriented. They begin with detoxification and are followed by primary treatment and transitional living for as long as required.
The detox period can vary in length of time and medical protocol depending on what types of alcohol or drugs one has been using, how much one has been using and how long they've had their active addiction. It has been our experience that less than 5% of the alcohol or drug addicted require a costly hospital stay for detoxification. For the other 95% our Orange County Detox center provides safe, medically-managed detoxification for all substances in comfortable, home-style setting.
Alcohol Treatment, Drug Treatment
Orange County Rehab's primary residential drug and alcohol treatment program for men includes a comprehensive assessment from which an individualized treatment plan is constructed. This treatment plan will address the core elements of recovery-spiritual, emotional, physical, mental and social through a combination of individual counseling sessions, peer groups, process groups, relapse prevention groups, lectures, workshops and 12-step meetings.
Each resident participates in living skills (house chores, light yard-work, etc.) to promote a sense of personal responsibility and social accountability. The men also learn to rely on their support group, a tool that is absolutely a necessity to maintain long-term sobriety after he leaves treatment.
Becoming comfortable with "living life on life's term's" without drugs or alcohol in a drug addict's or alcoholic's life does not come naturally to them, it takes time. Orange County Rehab's Transitional Living Program or Sober Living Program provides the safety of a clean and sober living environment and a live-in support group for as long as it takes to adapt to this new lifestyle.
Please contact us for more info if you have any questions regarding the affordable detox, alcohol treatment and drug treatment programs at Orange County Rehab.