Sick and Tired of Being "Terrorized" by a Family Member? Their Addiction will NOT go away by itself.
Get Off the Roller Coaster ride NOW. Get the Help you Deserve. Call Now for a Free
Confidential Assessment & Rapid Response Drug Screening for your Child or Spouse.
Intervention may be the answer for Getting a Loved One into Treatment. At Vision Quest Center, we offer so much more than an Intervention. As a leading proponent for recovery providing Intervention services Nationwide, We’re here helping to save lives ‘One family at a time’ and get the active alcoholic or addict into a quality care Detox or Treatment Center facility. We fully support the family before,during and after the Intervention process, getting addicts and alcoholics into treatment and sponsoring their long term sobriety through recovery. We support the families and their 'Loved one' in making the right choice. When it comes to Intervention, "THERE ARE NO SECOND CHANCES". Getting it "Right" the first time IS what counts . An informed decision about the future of a loved one and helping to support their Intervention needs Is our top priority. Below are just some of the many services included in our Family Intervention Program:
1. Enrolling the love and support of family members and close friends involved in the Intervention process. Carefully selected, our screening process secures a calm, serene, peaceful setting and optimum environment for the Intervention to take place.
2. Discuss the various aspects of the disease of addiction with the family. Its impact on the family and the progressive nature of their illness.
3. Offering help and support not just for the Intervention person but for the entire family. It is our Ultimate goal that everyone gets well.
4. Coordinate, discuss and arrange Insurance benefits and payment options.
5. Recommend various detoxification and treatment center facilities. Options are available based on needs matching Insurance benefits and bed availability. Considerations are also evaluated based on Holistic Treatment offerings, amenities, diagnosis, underlying symptoms, special needs considerations, geographic locations and financial concerns.
6. We will arrange for an Interventionist to follow up with the family. Setting up appointments, answer any questions, concerns or problems as they arise.
7. Discuss all follow up care and Aftercare options. We maintain close contact with family members throughout the Intervention and Treatment Center process.
8, Provide all Pre-Intervention logistics and protocols.
9. Coordinate the Intervention process with all family members involved Providing a clear understanding of what lies ahead and provide the successful, safe and secure transition of the Intervention patient and support the ‘Intake’ and admission process into an assigned, designated 'Treatment Center'.
Vision Quest Center, LLC, works with families, admission specialists, physicians, lawyers, personnel managers, agents, counselors, anyone and everyone concerned with getting the client to treatment safely and expeditiously. We are familiar with the aprehension, uncertainty, fear, and sense of aloneness inherent in the transportation of a patient to a treatment center. Our Interventionist can be extremely helpful during this period. We travel with the client to insure a successful delivery of the Client to the treatment center facility.
*Are you ready to begin the Journey of recovery for yourself and your Loved One?
Here's how it works and what you can expect:
|1. Call us. Our Initial Contact is with a family member. Usually over the telephone, collecting all the important data to make an informed decision if an Intervention is appropriate for you, your Loved One and your family.
|2. You will need to read and review our Service Agreement and Credit Card authorization for an initial deposit to secure an Interventionist. Once you sign it, date it and fax it back to us, our Intervention services will begin.
|3. We will Set up an appointment for you to meet with an Interventionist and arrange a Pre-Intervention meeting with all the family members involved in the 'Loved one's Journey to recovery.
|4. Discuss all logistical concerns regarding the Intervention process.
|5. Secure all finances, Insurance benefits, payment obligations and any 'Out of pocket' costs associated with Intervention, Detox and Treatment
|6. Perform all required services for a successful Intervention including; Secure bed availability at a Detox facility and Treatment Center as recommended to the family and provide the safe and secure transition and transportation of the Intervention person into the assigned treatment center facility.
What To Expect after Treatment Care, getting to a Sober living facility or an Outpatient program. Vision Quest Center, LLC, works with anyone and everyone concerned with getting the client safely and expeditiously from primary treatment to an extended care facility, halfway house, or sober house. The majority of these prefer that the client come to them directly from the primary treatment facility. Vision Quest Center will gladly accompany the client to any one of these destinations. Often times there are pressing matters at home that must be dealt with before moving on to the next destination. This can be a dangerous and stressful time. In this type of situation our Sober Companion/Escort will perform all the services covered in “Getting a Loved One into Treatment ".
Recovery Aide & Sober Companion Services There are numerous situations where a newly recovering individual would find the support of a Recovery Aide & Sober Companion beneficial. Appointments with Legal Advisors, Court hearings, Business trips, social occasions, and 12 Step meetings are but a few. A Recovery Aide & Sober Companion will lend experience, strength and support in situations or circumstances that are potentially perilous or stressful to the client. Another Recovery Aide & Sober Companion service we offer relates directly to the film, television, music, MTV, entertainment, modeling and fashion industries. We also support the Sports Athletes and the industry they serve as well. A Sober Companion may be required as a condition for cast insurance during the filming of a motion picture or on the set of a major production .
Many patients will requie a Safe & Secure Transition From Treatment to get back home. Vision Quest Center, assists with the transition from treatment back to everyday living. Our Sober Companion/Escort will meet the client at discharge, accompany them on their trip home, and within the first 24 hours after discharge, attend with them their first AA or NA meeting. We’ll continue with at least one meeting per day for the duration of our contract. We’ll go early and stay late, encourage them to meet people and get phone numbers. We’ll help them whenever it becomes necessary. Our escorts’ will work with the client to make their home a clean and sober environment and we’ll do our utmost to see that the client follows through with their recommended discharge protocols.
Intervention Ft. Lauderdale Miami West Palm Beach Florida